Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

SOCCER!!!

today, i spent the day at home playing Need For Speed Underground 2 and Football Manager 2005...can u believe this??with 1/3 of the season left to play, Blackburn Rovers is in 2nd position just 3 points behind champions Arsenal!!haha...Blackburn Rovers is a good team ok..it just need a brilliant manager (*erhem*..me) to keep the team going...the board and the fans were proud of me as they expect us to struggle to fight relegation battle...haha...no doubt..im the best manager around...haha...yeha some bad news for Blackburn Rovers fans today....bellamy has decided to join celtic on loan while our captain has made the return to rangers...well..we can only hope for the best...neway..at night, me, wan, iskandar,taufiq ad ray play soccer at futsal court near my house..didnt managed to win a game..most of it were my mistake neway...haha..im the weakest link in my team..haha...now me and wan and maybe ray are going to yusri house to watch Man u-Arsenal game...well...till then....byezzzxxx...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -