Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Thursday, January 27, 2005

finally...

haha...i have solve my problems....was having quite an irritating day trying to change my templates...i also have put up the tagboard...haha...cool..neways..i have to thanx Ray..call him so many times asking abt this and that when he's werking..haha...sori..but he did try to trick me saying i need to type down the html letter by letter...i did fall for his tricks..but only for 2 lines...then im back to usual me...being lazy...copy the whole thing and paste...but still there seems to have a problems...but manage to overcome it by using other templates...now i will try the links and maybe the musics....wish me luck lads...today were quite boring..apart from trying to figure out my blog....i do nonthing...haha..lazy me..now just lazying ard in my room waiting for the man u, chelsea match....ray and wan now at my house playing PS2 exactly at this moment....now Zhi Chao is helping me with the links and stuff...well thank ZC..well..i guess i better stop here for now...still need to upgrade my blog...till then...c ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -