Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

My First Post!!!

Watssup guys...firstly, wanna thanx u guys for visitting my blog...well...i guess it will be appropriate for me to introduce myself in my first post...Muhammad Ariff Bin Abdul Aziz is my full name...born on 09/03/1987...currently waiting for my O-levels result...heard it will be on 12/02....dunno if its true onot....neway...im a Blackburn Rovers die-hard fan..and yes...im totally crazy abt football....currently playing for Marceles Juniors Football Club (MJFC)...i am unemployed since my O-levels finish..except for a job as pest control which lasted for abt 2 days..haiz...no wonder no one wants to employ me..haha...but got good news...got a job at the Woodlands funfair which gonna held on 07/02....not sure as wat yet...but im sure it's gonna be fun as 8..yup 8 of MJFC werking together....haha....CHAOS!!!well...i guess i stop here for my first post....till then....byezzzxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -