Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Usual Day

Today is totally different from yesterday...today i spent the whole day wif my mom...first we went to my cuz place cause she want to make satay...so i accompany her to sembawang and spent almost the rest of the day there....instead of helping her out, i end up playing my cuz PS2..haha..lazy me...then at night..again i accompany my mom to NTUC to buy eggs and some vegetables...see..im not a bad person..im a good boy and a good son...haha...eventhough i didnt have much fun..but i still enjoy spending time with her...love ya mom....tomorrow is the big game...MJFC vs MSFC..(the different is juniors and seniors if u dont catch it)...the match every MJFC waiting for..well..wish me luck for tomorrow..till then...byezzzxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -