Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

lost

hhhmmm...another day of FYP ended...another 50 or so to go...lol...damn my project look hard..just receive it..and seems to understand only a bit of the program...haha...hhhmm...last night xl send me a file...rear mirror....abt someone who look back and think wat he had done so far and such...coincidentaly..today its my turn to think really hard...had a talk with my uncle n my bro...talking about my future...how they encourage me to sign on...not that i dont want to...but im not quite sure if im ready for that kind of life just yet...but yet...i might try cause i dont think i can make it in the workforce as too much competitors.....and my GPA is not that good...a good long talk make me think...wat am i going to do in the future??will i able to find a job? settle down and start a family..with little financial problem...will i be able to support my mom...that the biggest question...my bro is getting married soon...he will have his family to take care of soon...and the responsibility now falls on me...its my turn...could i just go enjoy my youth and leave my resposibility to take care of my mom and sis??or am i going to take that resposibility and pretty much end my youth life...its hard...the answer is obvious..i should take that responsibility...the least i can do after so much they do for me...but am i able to make it up there??perhaps its my destiny..."there will never be a tomorrow if i dont survive today"...a quote i think to myself..but..im not quite sure wat im doing today is enought to survive...

signing off...
a man with a happy face mask...


tag replies:
hey ridha...haha...just a boken poem by me...gd luck on yur FYP too aitez...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -