Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Sunday, March 04, 2007

YEAH!

today...everything pretty much went my way...first up..ISFL league...marceles won 5-3...but its a very hard fought match...the scroreline was 3-3 when i manage to score a goal...to give us the lead..was very happy as its has been sometime since i last score for marceles....finally break the goal drought..then...me wan fadz n isk went to esplanade to watch the firewerks...last abt 10 mins or so...but still...quite nice...then went home watch blackburn vs bolton...blackburn won 2-1...they are now within reach of a automatic qualification to europe...weeee!!!!well...FYP starts tomorrow...damn it..not to sure how my class will be..hope its a fun class...but not to worried...only for 3 mths..before im alone for my attachment...to all my fren doin their attachment..all the best aitez...if u need someone to talk to...come to me...i try my best to cheer u guys up with my lame joke...haha..till then...toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -