Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Friday, March 02, 2007

THANX ALL!

finally its over...the exam period is now over!...but the mkost irritating thing is that....monday had to start school back....no break as starting my FYP already....to all..gd luck on yur FYP n attachment aitez...take care...firstly...Blackburn won!!! 1-0 against arsenal...am so happy...a realistic chance of silverware n automatic entry to europe....


this entry is a bit special...i would like to say thanx to all my frens in NYP..now its gonna be more difficult for us to meet always as we went our seperate specialization...especially to my class...class-AC...thanx alot for being there for me for this past 2 years...im sorry if i ever offend anybody...be it with intention or unintentionally...by nature..im more of a joker...then to hurt anyone feelings....and thanx for teaching me stuff i dont know...especially when exams is ard the corner...cant have a better class than this...really do hope that we keep in touch with each other...and perhaps can meet up once a while...it will be hard..as everyone is bz with own stuff...but atleast try...so to everyone...especially my class n my closent friend...GD LUCK in yur future doings..i may just be a guy in the corner...but i do hope u guys remember me 10 yrs down the road..like me remembering u guys....

Peace...out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -