Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Saturday, March 10, 2007

special bday..

hhhmmm..im quite suprise to have such a memorable bday this yr...usually mine is the low key affair...but somehow..this yr is very much diff....first off...i would like to say a big thank you to my classmate for that wonderful night...and of course the present...will remember it for as long as i live..haha...next..thanx to my marceles gang for acc me tonite...and to all who wishes me...a big thank you for remembering and taking the time to wish me...haha...well its my bdae 9 march...but went celebrate with me class on the 8th as most of them cant make it on the 9th..had lots of fun at pizza hut..eat untill cant eat no more..too much stuff..very touching indeed with all bz with attachment and stuff yet they manage to come together and celebrate my bdae...today after finishing skool at 5.30pm i went straight to sentosa where i watched the musical fountain...went there alone...but marina was werking there...but still i sit through out the show alone...just have to go...the place will soon be demolish as new one will be built...lots of precious memory there...and i just have to go...even if it is alone...quite emotional there...but have to control myself....as i look ard...i notice ppl were with family,partners,friends....im very happy that they are having such a nice time...as i look ard...flashback keep playing in my mind...and i couldnt help it..but a few tears drop from me eyes...like i always say...im living in regrets...hhhmmm....i think gonna write a broken poem again...haha...well...c ya next time...byezzzxxx


tag replys:

dee - haha..emotional??yeah at times i am...cant help it..

ajid - haha..thanx...kahwin??susah tu..mane ler org nk aku..wakaka

seri - thanx ekz for the wish...ingat jugak kau...haha

nani - hee...thanx alot...my wish quite heavy le..hard to come true...wakaka

yus - tue tu maksud nye kau kene salam aku...hormat sikit pat aku nihz..haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -