Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Sunday, March 11, 2007

just another guy

all eyes seems to be on you..
or so i thought
for u are just so beautiful tonight...
i lost in my own world
as i adore u from far...
admire u...love u
though there are thousands of ppl in the room
the slight view of u
able to make me smile...
feeling warmth and love..
u are the miss perfect..
but i dont stand a chance..
for im just another guy in the crowd..
a large crowd


haha.....ftw?...lol...ok sat was boring nonthing happen...stuck in the jam going in jb...acc me sis go sent clothes...fast trip.. sun...had a soccer match..won 1-0..played the whole game with just 10 man...taufiq score the only goal...i think i play pretty well..haha....have yet to buy me clothes for my bro wedding..think just wear my old clothes...lol...haiz...abt to start FYP week 2...when will this torture end???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -