Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

results

Result for my YR3 1st sems are out

FYP - B
IAP - Pass

GPA - 2.812

well...its the grade im expecting of...so have no much complaints...infact i am grateful for it...put a reasonable amount of effort in my FYP... still abit off course from my GPA 3.0 target...need to score atleast a B+ on all module on my last sems..can make it...but not sure if im hard werking enough to achive it....


well....life have not been smooth sailing lately...im having an internal conflict within myself...my personality is having a clash...perhaps i have done something that im not used to do...argh...lets just hope i can overcome this crossroad of my life soon....while people circle of friends is getting bigger...mine are getting smaller...

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -