Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

RED ALERT!!!!

been studying whole day with ali,yazid,yy,nic n gary.....hhhhmmm...not quite sure if i learn anything though...haha....exams start thursday..tomorrow will gung ho again at school...this time for real...hhhmmm...once again i make a stupid fall...thought i had put down my side stand only to realise its not properly put down...in the end the bike on top of me...with my left leg stuck between the bike and the curb....in that position my leg hurt like hell and i cant move as it cause more pain..untill one kind man who stop from his bike and help me up....thanx to all who just watch me sit there in pain...haha....my fault...so cant blame anyone much..lol....keep getting ymself into accident lately....not much of a safety rider am i???haiz..lets just hope this is the last...well...till then...buaizzz...


ps: this is my 99th post...after several years...only 99th post ekz...wakakakaka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -