Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Monday, April 04, 2005

knn....lol

well3...lets see...hhmmm..first of all i will like to thanx marceles for making a last min plan for the trip to sentosa...tomorrow goin, today at 8pm tell me....too early huh..should be a bit later...too lazy to ask who else not goin so that abt it...haha...oh well, that shows how stupid i play in the previous match...a form of punishment i guess...(told ya i sucks big time in soccer)..so i miss out the trip to sentosa...big deal..its near...can go there anytime i want...so..on saturday...i n taufiq both did our RTT and prac 5.01....i think i failed my RTT...many Q i dunno how to answer...just anyhow shade...the day would be meaningless for me if i failed my 5.01 too...but luckily i pass....then both of us go eat till our stomach bloated...me alone i eat a plate of mee goreng,1 prata egg mushroom and abt 5 piece of otah²....greedy huh...but quite satisfied with the food...so that abt it on saturday...sunday..we suppose to go hrc(hardrock cafe)went there once...planning to go again..but the plan was scrapped due to certain problems...sian...boring day today...well..thats my life...completly boring..i pity my future wife...if there is in the first place....lol...

i guess i have to make some alteration to my life now...i just realised(like ray like tt sia)that im really sucks in soccer...it is almost certain that i cant make soccer as my career...now i think i have to cut down on soccer(if thats possible)and try to earn some decent money to support my family and myself..i shouldnt have like soccer in the first place...if i threw it out of my life..i dont even know myself..im a nobody..i just crash my dream...oh well...thats life...face the the reality world not the fantasy world.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -