Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Thursday, March 31, 2005

finally..my luck has change...

well...let see...hhmmm...on tuesday played some street soccer near silling primary there...quite happy for my performance..but still did many stupid things...mostly..it all my fault when the team lost...but yet i did create magic via soccer...a carbon copy of ronaldinho goal against chelsea at stamford brifge...no..not the penalty....but the outside foot shot..which pass the diving goalkeeper when there is defenders ard u...create a goal out of nonthing...well...still like my previous game...a lil magic..alot of madness....lol...eat dinner at seoul garden today...hhhmm..ok lah...eat till my stomach full....i just truly enjoy the prawns....hhmmm...the ice-cream were not bad either...enjoy a large bowl of ice-cream..."ice-cream??did somebody say free ice-cream??"remember this line??to all spongebob fanatic(or should i say patrick fanantic..)will know this..its in one of the episode where spongebob become the lifeguard...haha..now i just remember...had watch samurai x 1,2 n 4...my bro couldnt find the 3rd one..yeah thats abt it...watch from how kenshin get that x scar on his face till its fade away...yeah..that abt it..i just know that he has a son name kenji..well....receive a good news at night...RP had offer me a course...diploma in communication n automation electronics...going to accept it...but my mom ask me to wait and see if there's other offer...had till 1st april to reply that offer...finally..i able to sleep and eat without any thoughts in mind...the thoughts of wasting for another year stress me out...glad that finally its over....so..that abt it...now wan at my house...going to watch england vs azerbaijan game...england is not only going to be the top of the group....but gonna be the only unbeaten team in the group...GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!!hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -