Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Monday, March 21, 2005

kepale bontot!!!!HAHAHA

"kepale bontot"-a malay phrase which only iskandar knows the meaning..so as him if u want to know...haha...

so...it ahs been a very long time since i last updated....no..not that im lazy...its just that my f-ing damn comp have prob again....sian....cost me money again trying to fix it....so let me summarise what has happen to me in that period of time...

*SOCCER*
not much really only played one match...which i only played first half as i have my prac later in the afternoon...scored one in the game...but played as usual = like shit...

*LICENSE*
erm...have just passed my RTE-Riding Theroy Evaluation...so..just booked my RTT-Riding Theory Test..which gonna be on 2/4/05..in term of my prac..later today going to learn prac lesson 2.02...hope i just do it right....

*LEISURE*
erm...went to sentosa with isk n co...actually i manage to write that on my blog...but somehow it just wouldnt appear on my blog....got some pixs of it....and erm...went to ECP with my family..to celebrate every family member bdae that falls on march...quite a number...6 if not mistaken....

so...that abt it...and here the url for the pix....enjoy....
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EehtGjhq4cN

well.....till then...byezzzxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -