Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

COnFUsE!!!

well....been a long time since i updated..major event had happened last few days...im quiet relieve after i had receive my O-level result...got 20 pts for my L1R4 and 25 pts for my L1R5...very happy wif my result..couldnt ask for more considering that its a last min preparation...now im having a major headache on wat courses to choose...i still dont know what my interest is...and i have no idea what each courses can provide me...damn..neway...going to SP(my probable destination) tomorrow to check out the course...hope i can make my decision tomorrow cause i have up to friday to make my decision...so yesterday watch the fa cup replay between Blackburn and Burnley...a derby game...quiet dissapointed wif the game cause its not up to the standard..blackburn won 2-1 but they need to perform well better than yesterday if they were to progress to the semi-final...they will meet leicester in the quarter-final...eventhough they were the div 1 team..there's always a possibility of an upset...especially in FA cup....so..not been feeling well lately...it start with just coughing...but ended up wif a fever and a flu...feeling weak...but better now...well...till then...byezzzxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -