Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Sunday, February 20, 2005

OLE!

kz...been a while since i last updated..well..blame it on my comp...cannot even turn on the power..F-ing comp..neway..to start with..i just got my pay on the 18th...not much but its ok...that night straight after werk...i bring my family out for dinner...just want to celebrate my first pay of the job...didnt cost me much either..so..thats abt all for 18/02/2005...

19/02/2005
hhmmm...marceles had a game which we won 5-3..it was my worst performance for marceles...the way i played..opponenet will think that im just making up the numbers..im completely suks..my first touch was like F...my passing was even F-up and my shooting..i think i only shoot once in the whole game...sian...tired like hell...wake up early morning to play soccer...then went to werk as usual...but the diff is that there were alot of ppl...damn..from 8-10 pm..my ride is always full...after my werk...i was even tired...not enough sleep...still...i went for the midnight movie...damn..watch Feng Shui...damn 'shiok' im telling ya...i was awake all the time cause the movie was bloody scary...i recommend u all to watch this movie...after the movie..we chilled out outside cwp..damn....so tired yet lazy to go home..or am i afraid???haha..well...till then...byezzzxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -