Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

the most enjoyable day.....

well...today was the most enjoyable day for me since i started werking...went to the movies again with my frends..ended up watching Gerak Khas the movie....a malay movie abt the police tackling the thugs...neway..after that i went to my wer place...still went there despite my day-off today...but worth it lah...cause i get free rides....manage to ride on G-force,skyfire,ferries wheel(lost count how many rounds),airforce 1 and evolution....all in one night...got to play rugby with the angmohs....started with only me and isk...but ended up with 6 other angmohs joining us...they all were so good that i keep passing towards isk...cause he's the nearest...very paiseh cause i cannot throw far...well...basically..today i just enjoy my day...it has been along time since i enjoyed this much...well...till then..byezzzxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -