Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Thursday, February 17, 2005

bOOOrinG!!!!

finally...get back my comp today...cost me a f-ing $70....so..today at my werk place...there is only one word to describe the werking environment.....BORING!!completely boring i tell yah...i dont even think the no of ppl that took my ride reach 100...damn...so few ppl today...so in short...they pay me for not doing anything..for most of the time actually...but...there's still some good things happens today...for instance..i got to ride G-FORCE...finally....since the day it start i had wanted to ride this freaking machine...which i finally does today....damn it was fun...and i have done a good deed today...i helped out a blind man to ride the evolution..which i ride together for free...haha...and then help him to the interchange...im proud of myself...it does feels good when u help someone out..tomorrow...i was force to take an off day...due to the lack of ppl coming in...we have to rotate our werk days....suppose to be today...but i cover for one of my friend...well...till then....byezzzxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -