Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Sunday, April 27, 2008

my turn

well....have a harsh training inside...sian....but at least i never give up...and proud of it...my NDP status is still unknown....so my estimate till leaving hta is still on pending...

had a game earlier in the day....won 6-2....i miss a sitter but assist 3 times...my fitness somehow getting worse....much easier to get tired...and ouh...i pass my IPPT...barely though....still....a pass!!!woh!

got myself a new phone....SE W960i....have yet to fully explore the functions...will update soon abt it...

so yeah...for the next 2 weeks..its my turn to be the squad IC...hope i can do a good job and hopefully i dont get FU alot....LOL....

till then....toodles

ps:pls let me leave hta early...cant take it anymore...wakakaka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -