Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Friday, April 11, 2008

Im BACK!!!!!

est 13 weeks left....


I MISS MY MOM
I MISS MY FAMILY
I MISS MY HOME
I MISS MY FRIENDS
I MISS MY COMPUTER
I MISS MY SOCCER


life is not really that bad inside...but then again...the PT (physical training) is damn tough....my tricep can burst any moment now...LOL...3 days straight kena tekan....from the first week...i understand now that nothing matters to u most then your family...i nearly cried when call up my mom at night in the bunk..i nearly cried when waiting for the bus in the interchange.... but i really cried when i finally reach home hugging my mom tightly...i miss her so so SO much....doesnt sound so manly huh???haha....dont care...i just love her...not happy???your problem....LOL...im praying this 3 mths will fly past quickly...so can post out of camp...the only bad things is that...i will miss my bunk mates....they are just superb...we just click since first day....and everyday is laughter...really helps alot to have great bunk mates in a tough regimental camp...

will update soon hopefully ;)

till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -