Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Sunday, April 20, 2008

finally....a cleansheet

after last week 2-1 win...we win again earlier this afternoon with a 3-0 scoreline...nive to get back to winning ways....hhhmmm....life inside camp is hard...i failed my 2.4 in a trial run...jialat...12:31 min....this week have a trial ippt...main concern would be on pull ups and 2.4 station....if failed...will book out on sat instead of friday....die...must push myself damn hard....

anyway...my squad was chosen to be in the NDP...GOH contigent...but my case is still pending as im in the PCG....3mths inside only...so they going to seek clearance before decide what going to happen to me...half of me wants it...while another half dont...got their pros n cons...well...this week will find out wat the outcome...

so my est week left in HTA will be unknown......sian...

till then....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -