Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

nervous breakdown....

ok guys...again nonthing much happen this past few days....suppose to have nssl tournament on friday..but was cancelled due to heavy rain....ended up at cck...play x-box bfore go fadzali house..where we play soccer under the blk....hhhm...been a long time since i play under the blk...so..on monday went out with ray the whole day......went to defer my ns at cmpb....then went to lavender to extend my passport...bfore follow ray go take his x-box....(thanx ray....8-DIGITS!!!!haiz...)only ray will understand the sentence in the brackets..just now just finished my sp and rr.....haiz...fuck up.....and to make it worse..tomorrow is my TP..haiz..on monday..there were 90 testee....but only 9 pass....yup...jia lat...cb....so guys...dont bug me to update my blog..if i never update it after today....u should know the reason...haiz...nervous to the core......well...till then(dont know when..)...byezzzxxx
(ppl..pls pray for me....hope i pass....)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -