Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Friday, April 22, 2005

hitokiri battousai

finally...i decided to update...well...nonthing much to write about...played soccer at sembawang on wednesday and friday...cool place...nice ppl...play there as a warm up after my injury...but things actually got worse....once ray make a horrible tackle from behind right at my left ankle...luckily not the right which roy injured it...so neway...forget to mention this....the day my right ankle injured....iskandar actuallt kick my head...i dont know y...but while im down in pain...he suddenly come to me and kick my head....then the day after ray kick my left ankle, azhar whack the ball straight at my stoumach while im standing right infront of him...cool huh...now i know all ppl hate me one...well...i just have to live my pathetic life alone....and this incident i have to mention..right after ray whack me down...the opponent (ray team) took the free-kick...cool huh...they whack me down and its their free-kick...new rules...cool..SUCKS..so..went for a job interview with ray and isk at the night safari...at a restraunt...hope can get it as a part time worker...well...till then...byezzzxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -