Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Friday, April 29, 2005

abc,123

Thursday~
believe it or not...i won $250...just because i bet $1 on my phone number...'4853'..and it appear as starter...woohoo...my bro ask me to bet for him since i already 18..and i say why not i bet for fun...bet on 2 sets of number..haiz...lucky me...and as usual...ray would not believe me...haiz...ppl know me as umlucky person..so when i won they thing i lie to them...so went to play takraw near fazlie house at night...ok ah...all not so pro..so i didnt look that bad...play for fun...hhhmm..learn a new way to block thanx to opit...lol.....

Friday~
went to play soccer again at sembawang...this time with some marceles player...my team consist of both fazli,wan,opit n me...reach there quite late...so didnt play much...yet enjoyed it...just before the lights off....i scored a goal...but actually ray help me one...the ball bounce off him to the goal...and he's a gk...go figure....thanx ray....well...thats abt it...and yeah...ray got a new name..not new but upgrade...very long...lazy to write liao....haha...till then...byezzzzxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -