Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

updates!

errr...on monday....accompany dillah to cwp..she wanted to buy presents for her friend ayu and for her mom as well...bought some food for myself...(for break fast ok...not eat on the spot)..and manage to fulfill my promise of doing the expres(sway) action to her...lol...only she understand....have a good laugh on that....

tuesday....help my mom do some cakes for raya...then my mom was so tired to cook for break fast....end up...i cooked us up sweet and sour black prompfet...haha...first timer cook a dish ok...not bad actually....quite easy...haha...and fried some taugeh with koo chye...oooohhhh.....haha....then receive a rare call from farhan...he was suppose to be on ship...somewhere in the sea...but he is having a 2 weeks break...and he ask me to meet up after breaking fast to chill out...end up with aza fadz himself n me at marsilling coffeeshop..he treat us chicken chop...(rich sailor)...haha...then chill out at marsilling jetty till ard 1am...

today.....is my not doing anything day...seriously...lol.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -