Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

baby GUPPIES!!!!!

wakaka....so i got more baby guppies in me tank....weeeeeee....think no need buy too many already liao..lol...save money...


btw...today went in JB with aza n opit....luckily not jammed.....went in to change bike stuff to pass that inspection....hhhmmmm......no more racing footrest....boohoo....think my bike is as good as stock...except a few miscellaneous stuff......argh.....still havent change my plate colour...tml think do then go for reinspection.....haha...lets just hope for the best....still ugly though my bike...still got that crack from last accident...which was very long ago...lol...but still..can transport me...weee....maybe go do it when got money....RM$350....wahseh....haiz...money money money.......


till then....byezzzxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -