Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Monday, September 12, 2005

happy bdae miza

hhhm...exactly 1 week i last updated...nonthing much happen really...miza's bdae party is the best that happen this week....had it at sentosa, pahlawan beach...cool place...it was also a suprise bade party fer diana whose bdae falls the next day after miza's....just finished watching bolton-blackburn game which ended with a 0-0 scoreline...fair result....but this week is a frustrating week for me...my mom got mad with me and there's no marceles game this weekend..and since my exam is this week...this mean i gonna go 4 weeks without soccer(on pitch)...with my form drop to its lowest point ever...i really need those game...recently i realised that im not a very good person..as in as a friend/lil brother/older brother and most importantly..as a son...not in the best of mood lately..too much distraction and too less concentration....i need to get my best form back ASAP....but there will be no game for me to improve on...just suxs....till then..byezzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -