Name:
Location: Singapore

soccer maniac,blackburn rovers fan,guitarist,shy,irritating

Monday, June 27, 2005

im fading......FADE TO BLACK!!!!wakakakaka

what happen???i seem to be fading away in my soccer world....no..not that i lost interest in it...its just im playing very differently compare to my sec school year....y am i fading away???i used to instill some fears to the defence but now..im just nonthing but a nuisance...the thoughts is scarying...but thats just me...i just sucks...pressure has started to catch up on me....im just wasting my time in school learning nonthing...maths suddenly become a foreign language to me nad im trying my best to understand it....assignment has started flowing in....without me realizing it...how could i not???i was bz day dreaming/talking/sleeping in class....time to buck up....there's a lil tension building up between me n the marceles team.....something happen on saturday...maybe i over react it but it not my f-ing fault...now it seems that if u did something right, u will get F by someone who did wrong...cool huh...well...not gonna elaborate that...im trying to forget abt it and concentrating to improve myself instead of criticising others...y's my life just sucks???i just got this feeling that im not been appreaciated or respected by a few bunch of ppl....am i that bad being a friend???or am i that sucks????
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if u dont understand what i type out above...not to worry....cause i dont even know what the F im talking abt....haha...life seems to be in a mess now...but there are some brighter side of it lately....haha....oh well...now i just realise that this few months after epl season has ended...i have not wrote down anything abt my beloved blackburn rovers....ewood park seems quiet on the transfer market on the moment n i hope that will change soon...looking at their performance last season..they jolly well better know that they need new n better signings!!n i trust mark hughes to bring some sucess to ewood park....friday had a class outing at sentosa followed by a rock climbing sessin at school...had a great time eventhough im so tired...on saturday had a chalet at changi...suppose to be fun but something happens...and i dont want to bring up the past....suppose to have a game on sunday...but due to one reason and another....the game was cancelled.....ended up playing at the court....and i get whack for abt 10 times in 3 games...once while sitting outside...see never play also kena whacked...n my team did fabulous...3 attacker, non help me in defence....i thought more attacker can score goals????then how come they fail sia??somemore can watch me kena whacked again n again....wakakaka....well...i guess this is long enough after a long time of not updating...till then....cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Cannon -